Social Media Badges

The Rock Hill Regional Center, LLC. is currently pending approval through the USCIS.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New York State Thruway I-90 proposed 45% increase in tolls?

NYS Thruway I-90
A projected 45% increase in tolls (mainly to big trucks) being criticized. This is HUGE news for the transportation industry in New York State. The increase will cause the usage of alternative routes, such as RT-104, I-390, I-81 and I-86 (which is the current location for the Rock Hill Town Center off exit 109 on I-86 located in Rock Hill, NY that will be developed in the near future). Change is not always negative, we should look at it from the positive side. The businesses off such routes could gain sufficient volume and sales. While development projects would be on the rise for the demand in goods and services for the local communities and new visitors. Read the more below regarding this developing issue.


Read more here - THRUWAY TOLL INCREASE STORY


No comments:

Post a Comment